Dr Athanasios A. EXADAKTYLOS MD, PhD
Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon, President, Panhellenic Medical Association
- President of the Panhellenic Medical Association
- Member of the Committee for Management of Emergency Public Health issues from Infectious Diseases (COVID-19)
- Chairman of the Medical Chamber of Thessaloniki 2011-2018.
- Vice President of the Senologic Hellenic Society.
- Member of the Board of the Southeast European Medical Forum.
- General Secretary of Northern Greece Hospital Doctors 1989-1991
- Consultant Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon, practicing privately since 1996 in Thessaloniki.
- Head of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Department of St.Luke’s Hospital, Thessaloniki, Greece since 2002.
- D. Medical School of Aristotelian University of Thessaloniki, 2000
- Title of specialization in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
Board Exams, Thessaloniki 28/6/1995
- Medical Degree, Medical School of Aristotelian University of Thessaloniki, June 1987
|1991 - 1995||Training in plastic, reconstructive and hand surgery in Great Britain at:|
|- Queen Victoria Hospital, East Grinstead|
|- Whiston Hospital, Liverpool|
|- Leicester Royal Infirmary, Leicester|
|- Wexham Park Hospital, Slough|
|(All jobs at full time posts from the SHO level to Senior Registrar).|
|1988 - 1991||Training in general surgery, orthopedics and ENT in Thessaloniki|
|1987||Medical degree. Graduate of the Medical School of the Aristotelian University of Thessaloniki, Grade Very Good|
|1981||Graduate of the Experimental High School of Aristotelian University of Thessaloniki, Grade excellent|